Decisioning Analysis for a major Financial Services player working within an internal consultancy division providing marketing analysis, customer profiling, predictive modelling, segmentation, risk pricing and CRM consultancy throughout the group.
The Decisioning Analysis team provides analytical solutions to business problems, interprets the results in a business context, makes meaningful recommendations and provides analysis consultancy to the business units.
We are looking for a focused and enthusiastic individual to join the Decisioning Analysis team to help Database Marketing build on its reputation as a centre of excellence for data analysis and customer focus.
You will be involved from end to end in the design, execution and delivery of analysis projects including predictive and behavioural modelling and segmentation.
Working often to tight deadlines in a supportive team environment this is an ideal opportunity to make the most of your analytical skills, develop knowledge of the financial services industry and to influence the way the group does business.
The role offers the chance to gain a wider range of experience and variety of projects than most similar non-agency roles.
- Direct Marketing Experience
- Highly Numerate
- Data Interpretation
- Standard Query Language (SQL) proficient
- Basic Oracle understanding
- Good organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- To deliver the accurate targeting of customer communications
- Day-to-day management of business relationships with marketing communications teams and agencies
- Deliver against a clear and cogent briefing process to support customer communications activity
- Delivery of ongoing operational monitoring and reporting of planned and delivered marketing communications activity
- Delivery in a timely manner to agreed specifications targeted customer lists
- Delivery of what-if scenarios to support customer strategy refinement
- Optimisation capability to ensure effective delivery of decisioning and deployment
- Identifying and recommending refinement to current decisioning and deployment processes
- Working with Evaluation and Reporting Manager to ensure the timely delivery of communication evaluations
- Implementation and adherence to all defined customer and business rules to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory guidelines