Corporate Analysis for a major Insurance player providing a wide range of analysis covering pricing, segmentation, response analysis, building predictive behavioural models for targeting, simulating operational areas to improve efficiency and service. Candidates for this role must have previous experience.
The Corporate Analysis Division goes beyond traditional insurance roles of rating and pricing, which dominate the workload of similar teams at other companies. Corporate Analysis support analytical needs of the company across all areas, so customer segmentation, targeting and campaign response analysis, as well as analysis of call centre call patterns and web traffic analysis, all fall under our remit.
This allows analysts to view the wider picture and put forward recommendations that will genuinely impact corporate strategy and hence bottom line performance.
We are looking for bright, computer literate graduates with: - ability to produce management information and provide business summaries
- a good first degree in Maths, Stats, Operational Research or related discipline, perhaps supported by an MSc;
- a proven track record of at least 4 years experience ideally in a commercial environment, although experience of the Insurance sector is not necessarily required
- experience of applying multivariate statistical techniques, such as Regression, Clustering & CHAID, to business problems
- high skill levels in either SAS or SPSS
- ability to communicate both in problem definition and in solution delivery
So, if you're enthusiastic and would relish the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company and your own career progression in a compelling and innovative environment, wed like to hear from you.